Bid Notice Under Open Bidding: Framework contract for provision of Internet/Leased Line service for Ministries, Departments and agencies
NATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AUTHORITY UGANDA (NITA-U)
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
1. National Information Technology Authority Uganda, NITA-U has allocated funds to be used for
the Framework contract for provision of Internet/Leased Line service for Ministries, Departments and agencies (MDAs)
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international domestic method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 from 8.00 to 5.00 Hrs.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (One hundred thousand or USD US 36 (Thirty six dollars) . The method of payment will be to the NITA-U Cashier or bank account number: 006550058000001, customer name: National Information Technology Authority, Uganda (NITA-U), account title: NITAU local revenue expenditure account, bank name: bank of Uganda swift code: ugbaugka.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 at or before 11.00 a.m on 13th September 2017. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 12,500,000,000 or USD 3,500. Bid securities must be valid until 28th December 2017. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting/site visit at NITA-U offices at 11.00 am on the dates indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
8. Documents may be inspected at, issued from, delivered to and opened from :
National Information Technology Authority,
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (Former Lugogo Bypass),
P.O Box 33151 Kampala-Uganda
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: