BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING: SUPPLY OF TABLETS & LAPTOPS FOR NITA-U Staff - NITA-U/SUPLS/19-20/00049
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
SUPPLY OF TABLETS & LAPTOPS FOR NITA-U Staff - NITA-U/SUPLS/19-20/00049
1. The National Information Technology Authority (NITAU) has allocated to be used for the Supply of Tablets and Laptops for NITA-U Staff.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 from 8.00 am East African Time
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (Shillings one hundred thousand only).
The method of payment will be :
by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Bank Account Number 006550058000001;
Customer Name: National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U);
Account title: NITAU local revenue expenditure account;
Bank Name: Bank of Uganda;
Swift Code: UGBAUGKA
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8 at or before 11.00 am on 25th October 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 4,000,000 (Shillings four million). Bid securities must be valid until 28th March 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8 at 11.15 a.m on 25th October 2019.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting/ site visit
8. Documents will be inspected at, delivered to, issued from and opened from :
Procurement & Disposal Unit
National Information Technology Authority, Level 1
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (Former Lugogo Bypass),
P.O Box 33151 Kampala-Uganda
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice - 26th September 2019
b. Pre-bid meeting where applicable N/A
c. Bid closing date - 25th October 2019
d. Evaluation process 28th Oct – 8th Nov 2019
e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice 15th November 2019
f. Contract signature - 6th December 2019