Skip to main content

Consumer Protection

1. Go to the NITA-U website. On the navigation, click Consumer

2. Go to the Consumer Protection Portal

3. Click "File Complaint"

4. On the next page, Confirm if you contacted the Service Provider and Submit

5. Fill out the Complaint Form and Submit.

6. Await a ticket from the GOU Service Desk for follow up